top of page
ABOUT THE DOC
• Author, "Lead Me Out to the Ballgame: Stories and Strategies to Develop Major League Leadership"
• Recognized as a Business New Haven Rising Star
• Serves on the Advisory Boards of Junior Achievement of
Southwest New England and Homes for the Brave
• Director of Graduate Leadership Programs and Professor
of Management and Leadership, Albertus Magnus College
• MS in Industrial and Organizational Psychology from
Baruch College, the City University of New York
• Ph.D in Organizational Behavior from Claremont Graduate
• Certified to administer and interpret Hogan Assessment Tools
Dr. Fero is the co-author of Lead Me Out to the Ballgame: Stories and Strategies to Develop Major League Leadership, the result of over 100 interviews with Major League baseball players, managers,
and executives. In his inspirational and entertaining keynotes, Dr. Fero engages his audiences with stories of how Major League baseball managers lead their team, inspire trust, and create a winning culture. It is based on these stories and the strategies that people in all walks of life can develop Major League Leadership and lead themselves and their teams to success! Dr. Fero lives with his three children and wife, Interior Designer Lisa Fero, in Connecticut.
Dr. Fero Interviewed on Good Morning Connecticut
bottom of page